Inexpensive Signage Solution
Tell Us About Your Project
Eco-Friendly & Cutting-Edge Large Format Printing
for quantity orders
and operated since 1952
Trusted by thousands of businesses
And Bright Colors
Our UV cured inks have a huge color gamut.
Let us show you how to reproduce your bright colors.
In Our Customer’s Own Words
The quality and professionalism was so great and we are so pleased and look forward to working with you in the future.”
They assume responsibility for the whole process including installation. Our graphics look amazing and they have raised the bar for our whole enterprise.
While there were lower bids for our barricades, we chose platon because of their quality, service, and ability to meet our deadlines.
They always make Guess? look good.
Frequently Asked Questions
What materials are custom banners made from?
How long does it take to create a custom banner?
How much does a custom banner cost?
Can I get a custom banner in any size?
Can I use my own design for a custom banner?
Are custom banners weather-resistant?
While there were lower bids for our barricades, we chose platon because of their quality, service, and ability to meet our deadlines. They always make Guess? look good.
Banner printing Los Angeles
Get durable custom banners and save money.
- Corporate & national chain specialists
- Discounts for quantity orders
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1952
We’ll get the job done right the first time.
We understand the value a banner can bring to your business. This is why we:
Ensure we create banners that are very visible and legible to your customers
Take your time to ensure your banner promotes the right message
Make sure that your banners are consistent with your brand image and are easily readable
We also create banners to promote your products and services. Whenever your company has a new product or service, a custom banner is a perfect way to make it known to people who visit your business. By using custom banners, you increase the chances of your customers recognizing the new products or services you have to offer.
If you want an outdoor banner to be located outside of your store, office, or building, we’ll focus on making a creative design that easily captures people’s attention. A great custom banner also enhances the area outside your business.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure that potential clients walking or driving past your company will notify you and clearly understand your message. Perhaps they’ll even be compelled to get in touch to do business with you.
We offer many types of banners including:
- Advertising banners
- Event banners
- Safety banners
- Trade show banners
- Construction fence banners
- Wayfinding banners
Roll up Displays
But first, it’s essential to consider the type of materials you’ll use for your custom banners such as construction fence banners.
Types of Banner Materials
This is a weave made from a heavy fabric put on the inner layer of your banner. When the internal scrim is added to your banner, the material is reinforced. This adds to the banner’s stability and longevity. This is especially important for a construction banner as they tend to take a lot of abuse. The internal scrim for vinyl banners is a plastic-based cording. A polyurethane-based layer is then used to cover the scrim to let you print your designs.
Mesh and vinyl banners are the best options for weather resistance, and they also maintain their durability for longer periods. Best of all, these materials won’t limit your design or quality. These types of banners are best when used outside because they can withstand different and intense weather conditions for many years.
On the other hand, no fabric banners are less weather-resistant. They’re made of light polyester, which means they’re not as good for prolonged sunlight or water contact. Exposure to sunlight will cause your fabric banner to fade over time. That said, while they’re more suitable for indoor use, fabric banners will last outside for at least a year.
We use a mesh pattern in mesh banners to:
- Add tensile strength – when wind load is an issue
- Offer the fabric a transparent nature so that the wind passes through
- Enhance overall durability
We use intersecting layers of vinyl to make the mesh pattern. We then press the layers together and form a lightweight and sturdy substrate. This makes our mesh banners durable even though they aren’t made using the woven approach like fabric and vinyl banners. Remember, a banner is closely related to the sail on a sailboat
The mesh patterns allow wind to flow through the material easily without damaging the banner. This makes it the best banner material to use for your outside banner, especially in windy areas.
Weft inserted knit
This is a more robust fabric than the internal scrim used to create the foundation for banners. It prevents the banner from punctures and tears. Some custom banner makers substitute the weft inserted knit for the internal scrim. Weft knits strengthen the banner core and insert the weft between the polyester fabric layers. This also forms a smooth surface finish for the banner. However, we no longer make weft-inserted knits as other better options are available.
Vinyl and polyester might be made from plastic, but they’re both different materials. You may not be able to tell the difference by looking at the materials, but if you look through a microscope, it’s there.
- Polymers and esters make polyester. It’s then used as a fabric and we do not make any custom banners with polyester.
- Ethylene and Chlorine make vinyl. These banners use polyester scrim with vinyl layers on the side.
Both mesh banners and vinyl are water-resistant and excellent for outside use since they only come from durable vinyl material. Fabric banners are for indoor use because they’re made from a lighter, more elegant polyester material.
The primary materials used in banners include:
- Fabric or Canvas
Each of these materials will affect the functionality of your banners in different ways.
The functionality of the material
How does the material affect the structure of your custom banner? These durable and versatile signage options will affect your banners through their:
- Internal scrim
- Mesh pattern
- Weft inserted knit
- Weather resistance
- Weight and thickness
Weight and thickness
The following three banner types use a specific polyester variation, but the thickness and structure of each material are different.
- Fabric banners are lightweight 9 oz polyester material
- Vinyl banners are heavier with 13 oz. PVC (polyvinyl chloride) material
- Mesh banners are even heavier with 10 oz. PVC (polyvinyl chloride) material
The heavier the material, the more durable and resistant it is to wear and tear from age, sunlight, and weather. In the case of construction banners, it may protect against physical damage.
How the banner material affects aesthetics
The choice of material for your banner will also affect your design options. For example, canvas banners are best suited for upscale environments since they offer plenty of lighting.
This is because they’re made from white woven polyester fabric that has a non-reflective finish. You’ll have more options if you select large banner printing. Say you choose a white matte vinyl banner, the high-grade PVC coating, and front-lit vinyl will promote excellent, attention-grabbing designs you’ll love. If you want a rugged design, you can opt for the white mesh vinyl banners. Add some eco-friendly nature to your banners by selecting the biodegradable vinyl banners. Nevertheless, any material you choose will look fantastic in your designs. Now that you have an idea about what constitutes banner materials, here are the characteristics of the vinyl, mesh, and fabric banners:
- These banners are designed to give you aesthetics and functionality.
- They offer impressive, beautiful, and quality images.
- The functionality of the fabric banner comes from its lightweight polyester
You can, therefore, transport and display fabric banners at any event with much ease. The material also makes your decorating work simple. The material also makes your decorating work simple.
These are our most popular banners. We use vinyl banners because they’re the best for:
- Outdoor use
- Promoting products
- Corporate gatherings
You can select between 13 oz. and 15 oz. vinyl banner sizes. Your material will be more durable when it is more substantial.
Select the 13 oz. if you want to display your custom banner every day
- Select the 15 oz. if you want a banner for a heavy-duty display such as a construction site
- Incorporating large and bright images will give you a perfect outcome with vinyl material. Vinyl is ideal for large banners because it offers more flexibility in terms of resolution. We also use certain types of vinyl to create banners for different occasions.
- If you want a banner hanging inside your building, you can choose glossy banners, but glossy banners aren’t recommended since they attract glare. Matte banners are perfect for outside spaces since they aren’t affected by natural light. Vinyl is also a reusable and portable material. This means you can use your banner on several occasions, and it’s easy to transport it to different locations. Another advantage of using vinyl banners is they’re available in different sizes. Regardless of the size of your banner space, you’ll have a banner for perfectly fits its intended location. Mounting vinyl banners is also easy. These banners can be set up using grommets or pockets.
- The grommets allow the use of ropes
- The pockets enable poles to slip through
- When using ropes to mount a vinyl banner, it’s always wise to consider the space the banner will occupy.
- We use mesh banners with low weight in windy situations. This is because mesh banners allow light and wind to pass through. They also give a muted or lighter effect on the color and graphics of your banner design. Mesh banners give a semi-transparent effect making them perfect for outdoor use. They also boost wind resistance. Use the 10oz. PVC mesh if you want the best tensile strength on your custom banner. This material will also preserve the lightweight nature of the mesh material. We included hemmed edges on our mesh banners to ensure they don’t tear during mounting.
- For maximum wind resistance, it’s ideal to have mesh banners on chain-link fences. This location will emphasize the nature of the mesh pattern. As a result, you can display your banner without blocking the background or the covering. Grommets make the mounting process easy since they attach the banner to the fence at different points through zip ties or ropes. This also means that space considerations are not necessary as they’ll fit perfectly and cover the location they’re mounted at without any extra space.
Banners for Indoor or Outdoor Use
Vinyl banners are water and UV-resistant. This makes them perfect for outdoor use for long periods without worrying about wear and tear. You can also hang them anywhere.
We don’t recommend canvas and fabric banners for use outdoors because they don’t hold up to the weather.
If you’re located in a place where you experience harsh, rainy, and windy weather, you should consider customizing a mesh vinyl banner. It’ll perform better in those conditions.
If you need a custom banner to last for an extended period, avoid using biodegradable vinyl materials. They’ll break down within three to five years. This is good for the environment but not necessarily great for long-term situations.
Selecting the best material for your custom banner will depend significantly on where you place it and how you want to use it. For instance, white matte vinyl and canvas materials are perfect for cold weather but not for rain and wind. By choosing the best banner for your situation, you’ll get a long-lasting product that may outlast the message printed on it.
The longer your banner exists, the higher your return on investment. If you still don’t know what material will be best for your custom banner, we’ll help you make an informed choice. Create your custom banner by consulting with one of our design experts who have experience not only with banners, but signs, wall murals, and more. We use durable, high-quality materials to make your colors pop and last for years.
If you live in Los Angeles County and are looking for a way to brand your business, then banners can be a great place to start. The primary goal for any business is to make an impact. This can help build your brand and generate leads.
This is how Platon Graphics’ custom banner solutions can help:
- We know how to use banners to bolster your corporate branding in ways that may even help to generate leads.
- When it comes to branding, we focus on creating a unifying and harmonious presence.
- We create custom banners and ensure they’re readable and not confusing to customers.
As a result, your banners will be clear about who you are and what you can offer to your potential clients. If you need help with the design, we can offer assistance by starting with a simple outline of ideas that help make your business stand out.
We use your company themes and background colors to enhance the aesthetics of your business brand. This will help to make sure that your company’s products and services will match the information on your banner.
We make sure your banner directs traffic towards your business. We do this by helping to create a design that will attract people. In some cases, this means big banner designs. We sometimes recommend including your business slogan on the banner. A short, unique, intriguing, direct, and relatable slogan can help attract new customers to your business.
Event Promotion Banners
Are you putting together a business event in Los Angeles or anywhere else in the United States? If so, how do you ensure your target audience knows about you? How do you make sure your company event is attractive to your target audience? Our Los Angeles banners are just the answer you need. Promotional banners are:
- Direct methods of communicating your business message.
When created correctly, custom banners for events are an excellent marketing tool. First, we ensure your banner is easy to read. Event banners should be readable at a glance. We use big fonts to ensure your event message isn’t quickly passed and ignored. Viewers must notice your event promotion banner. So a bold approach can often be a critical element in the design process. Second, we keep the message simple and direct.
With Platon Graphics, you’ll enjoy various printing services such as:
- Large format printing
- Digital printing
- Offset printing (no longer available)
With our large format printing services, we can create impressive banners and incorporate fine and durable art.
We also offer several finishing options, they include:
- Installation Services (custom mounting)
- Reinforced hems
- Heavy-duty webbing
- Lamination (no longer necessary)
Our large format printing services are suitable for outdoor printing jobs or promotional material such as:
Our digital printing services are suitable if you want a fast and efficient print for your business. We understand things can move fast in Los Angeles, so we understand the importance of printing products quickly. We do everything we can to value your time by giving you the best product imaginable within a short delivery period of 2-5 days. If you’ve got any time-sensitive projects in Los Angeles County, we’ve got the solution for you.
To complement our digital services, we offer:
- Excellent color accuracy
- A more economical product that will last in the long run
- A wide range of customizable stock sizes and infinitely customizable shapes
We’ve invested millions of dollars into making sure that we can do it quickly, affordably, and with the level of detail and quality that you need. Our custom-tailored methods are designed to meet your specific banner printing needs, whether it’s for a banner custom size option or for a banner with fine detail. And because we’re digital, we can print your banner in full color, ensuring that your message comes across loud and clear. Plus, our team is reliable and excels at banner printing, so you can rest assured knowing that your banner will be in good hands. So if you’re looking for an affordable banner printing solution that won’t sacrifice quality or speed, look no further than ABC Digital Printing.
Platon Graphics isn’t simply entrusted to supply you with quality digital printing, quick pivot time, eco-friendly printing materials, assistance with fulling administration yet in addition at an exceptionally cutthroat cost. Simply search “Custom Banners near me” and you’ll think that we are on the main page. Much obliged to you for your advantage in Platon Graphics, we expect to serve you later on.
Looking for a Los Angeles print shop that can handle all of your banner printing needs? Look no further than Platon Graphics. We use the latest printing technology to produce banners that are perfect for any occasion, and our great customer service means that you can always expect a hassle-free experience. Whether you need a custom size or a repeat banner, we’re always happy to help. And because we’re based in Los Angeles CA, you can be sure that your banner will be delivered on time, every time. Plus, our competitive prices and vibrant colors mean that you’ll get the best bang for your buck. Contact us today to order your custom banner.
People Often Ask:
How fast can I receive my banners in Los Angeles, CA?
Is banner printing cheap?
What are the best banners for outdoor signage and indoor storefronts?
What are the indoor and outdoor banner options?
What are the best event banners and signs?
Platon Graphics offers affordable custom banners for your business or personal needs. With our high-quality, versatile, and durable materials, you can be sure you’ll get the perfect banner. With over seven decades of experience creating beautiful products, our team of trained and skilled banner makers will create something brilliant. Whether your company is a national chain or a small to medium-sized business, or you’re just one person who needs a great banner, we’ll bring your design to life. Call us today for a free quote or fill out the form to the right to get a conversation started. Thanks for reading our custom banners web page. We’re looking forward to working with you.